Thursday, November 6, 2014

Top 5 Red Covers

Hello there. I'm here today with another Top 5 Wednesday post and this week's topic was Top 5 Red Covers. I realize that it's now Thursday but I still wanted to do this one and yesterday I celebrated our three year anniversary with my boyfriend and kind of forgot about T5W. But hey, I'm doing it now, so that's okay (hopefully).

So after having a look at my bookshelf, I realized that I own hardly any red books, but here are the five that I picked in the end:
5. The Elite by Kiera Cass
This is actually my least favorite cover of the Selection trilogy but it's the only red one, so I put it in fifth place. I can't wait for The Heir to come out - have you seen the cover? It's absolutely gorgeous and by far my favorite in the series.

4. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
I just recently talked about the Throne of Glass covers with a friend and while she hates them, I actually think they're quite nice. The red one in the lot is, again, not my favorite but it's still pretty enough to make fourth place in my list.

3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Didn't think of that one, did you? I know everyone probably picked this but I really like the Divergent covers and even though, guess what, Allegiant isn't my favorite of the three, I still really like it.

2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
This is the German cover and I like it a lot better than the English one. It looks kind of creepy but I love how simple it is.

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Another one I'm sure noone expected but hey, I absolutely love this cover and I've considered rebuying the trilogy with these nice covers many times because I unfortunately don't own this edition. I think this one is absolutely beautiful. Again, I love the simplicity and the bird - anything with a bird or a feather always wins with me.


So these are my top 5 red covers that were harder to find than you'd think. Please let me know if you agree with my picks or which one you like. Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment