Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Top 5 Non YA Books

Hello there. University has been keeping me busy but I still decided to write this quick Top 5 Wednesday post today (join the group here). This week's topic is Top 5 Non YA Books and here are the ones I've chosen. 

5. Fahrenheit by Ray Bradbury 
This is probably my favorite classic I've read so far and one of my favorite books I had to read for school.

4. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
Or any Sophie Kinsella book, really. I love her writing style and sometimes I just feel like reading a Sophie Kinsella book.

3. A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin 
I absolutely love the Song Of Ice And Fire series and I can't wait for the next book to come out.

2. Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern 
I could read this book all day, it just makes me super happy and I love rereading it again and again.

1. Desert Flower by Waris Dirie and Cathleen Miller
One of my favorite books of all time and certainly the most touching and heartbreaking one. This is such an incredible (true) story that I can't seem to stop thinking about. I'm deeply impressed by Waris Dirie and what she has achieved in her life and have nothing but the greatest respect for her.


So that's it, my favorite non YA books. Thank you for reading!



2 comments:

  1. I'll admit...I read half of Fahrenheit 451 and then never got around to finishing it D: I've got to rectify that. The book was going great as well so I'm not sure why I left it hanging.

    I loved Where Rainbows End. I cried a bucket load of tears. It reminded me a tad of One Day, and that on gave my tear ducts a workout as well! Perhaps I've got to check out more Kinsella...

    Fabulous top 5, Karin! x

    Jess @ MyReadingDress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jess. :) I'm so excited for the movie for Where Rainbows End even though it does look very different from the book. And I haven't read One Day but I'm hoping to do so soon.

      Delete