Sunday, August 3, 2014

July Wrap-Up

Hello there! I am back from my holidays in Norway and ready to take on blogging again. I had an amazing time travelling around Norway and I will tell you exactly what we did and where we went as soon as I have all the pictures together.

Now that I'm back, it also means that July is over and I'm a little overwhelmed by that. I only have one month of work left before starting university and I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. The beginning of August also brings me to what I want to talk about today: The books I read in July. There are a lot of them and I was a little shocked myself but considering that I've been on holidays for two weeks this past month, I guess it's not that crazy to have read this many books. And by this many books I mean a grand total of 16 (!!) books!

I think we can all agree that I've had a very good reading month and I don't think anything like this is going to happen again soon. So these are the books I read:
As you can see, I have a lot of reviewing to do but there will hopefully also be time for some reading in August. I've just started Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and I'm about 90 pages in. Even though I haven't heard too many good things about this book, I've always wanted to read it because wolves fascinate me and a book about werewolves sounded awesome. But until now, I'm not too impressed. I hope I'll warm up to the story and finish it in the next few days. If I like it, I will most likely pick up the other two books in the series after this one but then I also hope to read Four by Veronica Ross and Landlines by Rainbow Rowell this month. I also plan to read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline for the Little Book Club

If you're interested in what I'm reading or anything like that, you are more than welcome to check out my goodreads page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment