Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Wrap-Up

Hello you beautiful person. It is now July and I'm here with my June Wrap-Up. June has been a good reading month for me but not such a good blogging month. I read a lot of five-star books this month that I obviously want to talk about but even though my plan was to write a review for every single book I read, I haven't quite been able to keep up with my blogging lately, especially because I want to talk about non-booky things too. But I'm still going to show you all the books I've read this month and if someone out there, for whatever reason, is interested in my opinion on one of these books, I will gladly write that review first.


So I've read the following 7 books this month:
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell | ★★★★ | Review
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick | ★★★ | Review
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare | ★★★★★ | Review
  • The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle | ★★★ | Review
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas | ★★★★★ | Review
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas | ★★★★ | Review
  • The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas | ★★★★★ | Review
I'm currently reading Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins which will be included in my July Wrap-Up as I haven't finished it yet. I also plan on doing a Summer TBR post once my Amazon order arrives as I'm going on holidays next week and plan to read a lot of books.

Thank you so much for reading.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment