Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring is Back!

Hello you beautiful person!

I'm in a great mood. The weather has been so lovely this weekend and I've spent a relaxed Saturday in bed and a beautiful Sunday outside. After the past week has been rather cold and wintery, I'm really glad that the weather is getting warmer again and this time around, spring will hopefully stay.

So I thought I'm gonna do a what-I've-been-up-to kind of post again. I spent Friday night out with my friends from work and, well, let's say it wasn't the best start to my weekend. Too much ups and downs, but all in all still a good night. I got home at 5 a.m. so my Saturday was mostly sleeping and eating and not doing much, even though the weather was absolutely perfect (I know, I know, I should have gone outside at least for five minutes but what can I say, the view out the window was pretty nice too). I did spend most of Sunday outside, though. My boyfriend and I went mini golfing which was a lot of fun even though there were too many people (and I might have lost the game). I also finally got around to taking a picture for my university application which has been sitting on my desk for two months and I never managed to send in. But now it's all ready and I'm beyond excited. Uni, I'm coming!

On Sunday evening we had a delicious dinner at my dad's and it was still warm enough to eat outside, which basically screams summer, so that was good. After that Sam and I decided to walk back to my mom's house instead of driving in the car. It's about a twenty minute walk and we walked past this pond and I just couldn't not take pictures. Even though Sam absolutely hates it, I convinced him that taking pictures is a good thing.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did. Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment